10/26/07

We're hoping to capitalize on this new found interest ASAP.














--------------------------------------------

PS. For those of you waiting with bated breath for the latest info on the scariest thing that could have happened in Southern California this week, I am happy to report that I narrowly escaped the raging....... barfing! At least this time around. (That's me trying to be humble in the face of the barfing gods. There's also a small shrine in one corner of our house.....)

1 comment:

KG said...

Hi, Jen!
Not sure if I could call - it is 6:30 where you are. Probably could call...

Your blog makes me so happy. Happier even than dooce. I love your bee themed costumes (with all our local-agriculture-love out here, we are very concerned with the declining bee population and I heard of at least one political bee costume out here.)

As for the sweeping -go with it! It is a hallmark of Montessori education to involve kids in real-life cleaning activities from very young. They love it. And the tiny, child-sized mops, brooms, and dustpans are lay-down-and-die cute. Check out http://www.montessoriservices.com/store/

Blog Designed by: NW Designs