2/21/08

Sick tally.

For those of you playing the CBHM Winter of Sickness Homegame (now with more phlegm!), I am leaving yet another round of flu (of the four colds, one ear infection and two flus EXTRAVAGANZA that has been the last two months).

In this midst of all this illness, I have been watching WAY too much TV. But with a raging fever the last few days and Z being fine and at school, it's been nothing but me, my cable, my movies and my DVR.

Here are my feverish, grumpy conclusions:

1. George Clooney is not allowed to wear eyeliner. And certainly not in a serious movie like "Michael Clayton". Eyeliner is hereby reserved for Johnny Depp (whenever and however he likes) and possibly Chris Daughtry (possibly).

2. What is up with "Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann"?!?!? Specifically: WHY ARE THEY SINGING?!?! It ain't no dance war unless you are out of breath and you cannot sing if you are out of breath; they are totally focused on the singing; ERGO THIS IS NO DANCE WAR. Do they not think dancing is interesting enough in it's own right?
Sheesh.

3. I was SO sure that Bret Michaels was going to see the light and CUT Daisy from the being his potential Rock of Love but NO. He "saved the best for last". GAG. Doesn't he know that Payton is the only one who's actually a real woman? Who's actually got her real boobs? Who's actually AGE APPROPRIATE?
Double Sheesh.

4. Did you all know that Bob Barker is gone from the Price is Right? And that Drew Carey is hosting in his place? When did this happen? Now, I don't have anything against Drew Carey but he just doesn't have the slightly slimy, frighteningly ageless, somewhat regal charm of good-ol Bob, now does he?

5. I don't know about this year's American Idol. I'm not too impressed so far. Here are my picks.

Of the boys, I like: Michael Johns, Jason Castro, and David Archuleta (how can you not love the DIMPLES?!). From the girls, I'm picking: Syesha Mercado, Brooke White and Alaina Whitaker.

And is anyone else tired of the bickering between the Simon and Ryan? I mean, REALLY TIRED.

------------------

Coming tomorrow! My Seven Weird Things. OOOhhhhh. AAAhhhhh...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, I hope you feel better! And I envy you a little bit for all that grown up TV you're watching!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs