8/6/08

Happy belated birthday Sweet Dog


Dear Sweet Dog,

Your 3rd birthday was yesterday and how did we celebrate? By leaving you at home while we went over to a friend's house for dinner. I'm so sorry about that but I think you're used to getting the shaft by now.

I am forever grateful for the extreme levels of doggy awesomeness you bring to our lives. You don't bark. You don't touch ANYTHING that isn't yours (unless it's food that's been dropped on the floor and have I praised you lately for the fact that I've rarely had to clean up under a highchair?). Your extreme patience with Zoe and her cohort never ceases to impress me. I'm sorry if we've sometimes let it go too far.



I'll make sure to "drop" some chicken on the kitchen floor sometime soon.

love,

your Clueless But Hopeful Mama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet, sweet Sadie, how I love you! Do you remember how we flew together in the plane all the way across the country so you could come and live with your new family in California? What a good sport you were. Such a wee pup you were.
Happy belated birthday from your Grammalouie.
Hugs and kisses too

Anonymous said...

They look so sweet together, and based on the pictures, Sweet Dog has infinite patience with Zoe.

Blog Designed by: NW Designs