8/12/08

One small plane trip, MANY moods

Sunday was Zoe's first flight up in a little plane with Daddy the pilot. It was, mostly, a success."Pancakes are the best pre-flight finger food""Dude, my dad is a pilot!"
"Check out my very own groovy headset!""Okay, now I'm bored. Please provide a high level treat such as a super sugary apple flavored cereal bar. Thank you very much, Mother Dear." (HAH)
"I'm the pilot now" (On the ground, of course.)
"Even tiny airports with only a few rows of seats are cause for total system overload."

(Not pictured: tantrum when told we couldn't get out right now, in MIDAIR.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting out in midair... I love dealing with toddler logic.

Mommy Daisy said...

So cute! And, that is AWESOME!

Astarte said...

OMG, flying with a toddler when you're driving the plane! WOW!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs